About the Firm
Accomplished South San Francisco Lawyer Advocates for Clients’ Rights
Skillful attorney assists with injury, family, estate and criminal matters
When you have a legal challenge, you need an attorney who understands how to deliver strong results in any circumstance. At the Law Offices of K.J. Petsas, PC in South San Francisco, we have resolved clients’ issues successfully since 1971. Our San Mateo County firm assists Californians with a wide range of matters, including criminal defense, personal injury and family law representation. We also work with individuals and families to craft comprehensive estate plans tailored to their specific needs. Using the values and experience forged from his Vietnam War service and his work as a prosecutor, attorney K.J. Petsas has established a formidable legal practice committed to serving Bay Area clients. K.J. Petsas is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for those who have obtained verdicts or settlements of a million dollars or more. Whether you have been accused of a crime, need to draft a will or are going through a divorce, our firm will represent you with the utmost professionalism and a warrior spirit.
Seasoned Bay Area litigator gives clients a significant advantage
Our firm has earned a strong reputation in South San Francisco and the surrounding communities for giving each client:
- Experienced advocacy — With more than four decades of legal practice, attorney K.J. Petsas draws upon an extensive background to anticipate the opposition’s tactics and construct a compelling case on your behalf.
- Trustworthy counsel — We take the time to educate clients on legal and practical considerations so that you can make informed choices on how to proceed.
- Personal attention — At every stage of your matter, we will keep you up to date with developments and provide personalized advice on the best way to achieve your objectives. We will also return all calls within 12 hours.
Starting with a free initial consultation, our firm gives you the care and respect you deserve as we tackle your legal challenge together.
Areas of Practice
San Mateo County firm helps with divorces, wills and other legal concerns
Throughout the Bay Area, our firm represents clients in several practice areas:
- Family law — For parenting issues, as well as other family law matters, we deliver effective, compassionate legal guidance.
- Estate planning — No matter what your particular financial situation might be, we offer knowledgeable advice on estate planning options including wills, trusts and healthcare directives.
- Criminal defense — K.J. Petsas understands criminal defense litigation from his work on both sides: as a prosecutor and on behalf of accused clients. He vigorously challenges the evidence brought against defendants in felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone’s negligence, our firm can seek payment for medical costs, lost wages and other damages in a personal injury action.
Regardless of your specific concern, we are dedicated to protecting and enforcing your fundamental rights. As a combat veteran, K.J. Petsas takes special pride in meeting the legal needs of men and women who have served in our armed forces.
Contact a dedicated California attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of K.J. Petsas, PC assists clients in San Mateo County and throughout the Bay Area with a wide range of legal concerns. Our firm handles criminal defense and personal injury litigation in addition to family and estate planning matters. Please call 650-624-8181 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in South San Francisco.