The burden of proof. When you've been injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for damages, including medical expenses, property loss, lost income and pain and suffering.
Petsas Law, a criminal defense law firm serving San Mateo and the San Francisco Bay area, has 30 years of experience battling charges of criminal offense on behalf of our clients.
Links and Resources
Tools to help you know your rights
At the Law Office of K.J. Petsas, PC, we maintain that the best tool in your arsenal is to know your rights. Please refer to these resources to learn more about legislation, process and guidelines that can be helpful to your case.
- U.S. Constitution — Bill of Rights
- State of California website
- California State Bar
- California Bar Foundation
- California Legislature
- California Courts
- California Courts Directory
- California District Courts
- Supreme Court of California
- California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Office of the Attorney General, State of California
- California DMV
- The Unofficial Guide to the California DMV
- California Penal Code
- California Wrongful Death Code
- California Division of Workers Compensation
- California Courts Self-Help Center for Domestic Violence
- Safe Network — California Department of Public Health, Domestic Violence Program
- California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- California Department of Insurance
Know your rights
Serving clients in the San Francisco Bay area, the attorneys at the Law Office of K.J. Petsas, PC offer the experience and attentive counsel you need to tackle defense of your criminal charges. We are conveniently located in South San Francisco and encourage you to give us a call at 650.624.8155 or contact us online to take advantage of our free initial consultation. We return all calls within 12 hours.
Don't let the heat of the moment fog your thinking and lead you down the wrong path to your family's future.
Mediation is an option available to a husband and wife who wish to obtain a divorce and it may not require either party to make any court appearances.